Voluspa Chestnut & Vetiver Reed Diffuser

The more I've been getting into the idea making my home feel as cosy and home-like as possible, the more I've found myself getting into things like candles and reed diffusers which I would never have given two hoots about in the past.

We've been hunting for the perfect reed diffuser for a while now and they either seem to be insanely expensive or smell like one of the following: "Fruit" (which I don't like - blegh), "Old Ladies' Houses", "Soap", "Something Foosty", or "Flowers That Make You Sneeze".


Eventually, after a lot of  going round shops, smelling bell-jars and giggling, we found this amazing Chestnut & Vetiver scented diffuser by Voluspa. 


Of course, the idea of spending £40 for a reed diffuser makes me feel itchy just thinking about it, but luckily, it was massively reduced in the sale! Ha! Oh, and it smells amazing. It's a foody, Christmassy scent, but not overpowering. It's still very strong though and kind of foresty too. I only wish they did refills!

Do you guys have any recommendations for good reed diffusers or other home scent products? (Or anywhere in the UK that does Voluspa refills..!? Help..!)

2 comments:

  1. I would recommend a quite easy & cheap way of creating a scent that is personalized. Find a fragrance lamp of you liking (http://www.lulusoso.com/upload/20110604/Fragrance_lamp_oil.jpg) - theres lots of different versions on ebay for example. Then you buy your favourite scented oils/essential oils & combines as you like. Just a few drops in some water, a tealight under and VOILA! :D Cheap, easy, personalized and above all - no weird chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Apparently theres electric ones nowadays also, that slowly heat the oil and make it smell lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete