Dress Up

Last Sunday, had a day out in town then went to visit my parents at night.


I wore this retro dress I got from T. K. Maxx. It's a bit big for me, but I tied a scarf round the collar and threw a cardigan on and I think I got away with it. 


Lunch at our favourite coffee bar. I had a posh-looking broccoli pastie (a poshtie?) and we shared a pistachio brownie and some billionaire shortbread. I can't even describe to you how phenomenally tasting this home baking is. 


Then, at night, when we visited my parents, we had the surprise of seeing my little niece and nephew. I spent a good while before dinner making dress-up dolls with my niece. She's so cute.

6 comments:

  1. Holy golly, your cutie niece looks really similar to you! ♥
    And you do look adorable on that dress my dear. I find lose dresses pretty on thin girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks miss! She looks even more like my sister :> x

      Delete
  2. What a cute girl your niecs is. I also loved paper dolls as a kid and my grandmother collected them for me :-) . You look lovely in the dress and have hidden the fact that it is too large. I also agree with Violette :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you :) Yeah, luckily these were just dress-up doll stickers. Actual paper dolls takes so much more patience! :P x

      Delete
  3. Looking pretty, love the hair. Niece is cute too.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete