Various Recent Photos



At the cinema the other night just before going to see Riddick.


Having a break with a good book and a hot chocolate


I bought a myself scarf the other day (a purple one, of course). I'm trying to get the hang of a pin-up hairstyle with it. As you can imagine, my first attempts at it aren't very good so any tips are welcome!


I made parmesan crisps the other day with some left-over parmesan. You place slices of it on top of some grease-proof paper on a baking tray, making sure there are no spaces in between, and bake it in the oven. When the resulting of parmesan cools off and become hard, you break it into 'crisps' and eat.


I love how weird and vampirey my eyes look in this photo. I used to hate having light grey eyes when I was a kid. I thought it was so boring. Now I love it!

3 comments:

  1. You're totally gorgeous! Seeing your pics make me wanna dye my hair purple :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely beautifuuuul, vampire girl♥ I have a same kind of scarf and it's also purple! I guess we have the same favourite color, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete