Milkshakes In The Sunshine

My little 3-year old niece asked if we could come into town on Saturday to meet her and her big brother after they'd been to the pictures with their Grandma. So, naturally, we made our way to town. I mean, how could we resist a request like that?? I was too distracted though by the all the noise and commotion in the toy shop and in the eatery we went to to remember to take any photos of the wee souls, but we still took some photos of each other in the sunshine after buying milkshakes. We're not quite as adorable as my niece and nephew though. 


I thought I'd wear my new Barbie t-shirt and new purple scarf since it was such a nice day and I wanted to show them off.


And here's my husband, looking disturbingly like a men's fashion model. The jumper over the shoulder probably doesn't help actually.


I found this teeny wee necklace in Accessorize the other day too. They had it in months ago, I didn't buy it and regretted it ever since so when I saw it was back in stock I had to snap it up. It has a black plastic heart with a little gem inside and, although it's gold rather than silver, it's so tiny and cute that I don't even mind. 


11 comments:

  1. You look cute as always! I am a big fan of the tights with shorts (especially leather or faux leather shorts). And you pull off the pinup style so well. I bet your niece really looks up to you! When I was young I had a gothy babysitter who I absolutely admired. I wanted to grow up and be just like her with combat boots and all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Yeah, it's too cold to wear shorts without tight so it just makes sense! Aw, I don't know if she looks up to me, but that would be cool :> xx

      Delete
  2. What a nice combo! That Barbie -shirt really brings some unusual attitude in the outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm in love with my Barbie shirt! Haha

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the look! I especially love the barbie shirt! Haha! The Bandana just finishes it!

    Dawn / Artofbeingweird.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup :) The Barbie tshirt is cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit! that barbie tee is too cool x

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete